The Emission Trading Scheme (ETS) is one of the main tools used by the European Union to tackle climate change. Operators of industrial plants that are required to comply with EU directive 2003/87/EU, must adopt proper monitoring procedures, account for their GHG emissions, and buy EUAs (EU Allowances) if plants exceed their allocated emissions cap. This workshop is perfect for companies that manage their ETS compliance autonomously. It is divided into the following sections:
- European and national legislative framework
- Management of authorization to emit
- Monitoring plan
- Verification of capacity and activity level
- Emission Accounting: choice of parameters
- Management of allowances and organisational carbon policy
Participants will be required to do a starting test and will receive an attendance certificate. Duration and contents can be customized and adapted according to any individual’s needs.
Contact us here to require additional information and the workshop price.
By 2 business day, your request will be processed and you’ll receive our best offer, aligned with your request and needs.